Interface Analyst, Information Systems
About CarolinaEast Medical Center
CarolinaEast Health System is dedicated to quality and compassionate care across the Coastal Carolina region. The flagship of the health system is a 350 bed full service medical center housing a complete complement of inpatient and outpatient services with the latest technology. CarolinaEast Health System employs 2,500 dedicated team members. We have physician practices in various specialties spanning four counties. Our employees create a culture of excellence that connects our patients to the same level of care that is usually found at larger medical centers while maintaining a friendly, community feel throughout our facilities. CarolinaEast offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees as well as benefits to part time plus and part time employees.
Job Summary: This applicant will set up HL7 data interfaces between hospital computer systems and assist in support of other Information System Applications.
Minimum Requirements: Five years of experience in Information Systems. Basic UNIX and HL7 knowledge required. Associate's Degree in Information Systems required.
Recent Job Openings
- Occupational Therapist, Outpatient Rehab New Bern, North Carolina
- Patient Registration Counselor (Certified), ED Business New Bern, North Carolina
- RN, Carolinaeast Rehab New Bern, North Carolina
- Patient Service Representative, CEP-Heart Center New Bern New Bern, North Carolina
- RN, Pre-Admission Testing New Bern, North Carolina