Office Specialist III, Radiation Oncology
About CarolinaEast Medical Center
CarolinaEast Health System is dedicated to quality and compassionate care across the Coastal Carolina region. The flagship of the health system is a 350 bed full service medical center housing a complete complement of inpatient and outpatient services with the latest technology. CarolinaEast Health System employs 2,600 dedicated team members. We have physician practices in various specialties spanning four counties. Our employees create a culture of excellence that connects our patients to the same level of care that is usually found at larger medical centers while maintaining a friendly, community feel throughout our facilities. CarolinaEast offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees as well as benefits to part time plus and part time employees.
Job Summary: The Office Specialist III, under the direction of the Office Coordinator, provides general office and secretarial support to effect an efficient flow of work through the department.
Minimum Requirements: High school graduate with two years of experience in a medical setting. Good working knowledge of various computer, facsimile machine, copiers, etc.
Recent Job Openings
- Occupational Therapist, Outpatient Rehab New Bern, North Carolina
- Patient Registration Counselor (Certified), ED Business New Bern, North Carolina
- RN, Carolinaeast Rehab New Bern, North Carolina
- Patient Service Representative, CEP-Heart Center New Bern New Bern, North Carolina
- RN, Pre-Admission Testing New Bern, North Carolina