Patient Service Representative, CIM-Endoscopy
About CarolinaEast Medical Center
CarolinaEast Health System is dedicated to quality and compassionate care across the Coastal Carolina region. The flagship of the health system is a 350 bed full service medical center housing a complete complement of inpatient and outpatient services with the latest technology. CarolinaEast Health System employs 2,600 dedicated team members. We have physician practices in various specialties spanning four counties. Our employees create a culture of excellence that connects our patients to the same level of care that is usually found at larger medical centers while maintaining a friendly, community feel throughout our facilities. CarolinaEast offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees as well as benefits to part time plus and part time employees.
Job Summary: The Patient Service Representative will have the primary responsibility to greet, instruct, direct, answer phones, and schedule patients. Serve as a liaison between patient and medical support staff.
Minimum Requirements: High school diploma or GED. Word processing and computer experience. Previous experience in a healthcare medical clinic setting or customer service. Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred.
Recent Job Openings
- Occupational Therapist, Outpatient Rehab New Bern, North Carolina
- Patient Registration Counselor (Certified), ED Business New Bern, North Carolina
- RN, Carolinaeast Rehab New Bern, North Carolina
- Patient Service Representative, CEP-Heart Center New Bern New Bern, North Carolina
- RN, Pre-Admission Testing New Bern, North Carolina