Creating A Culture of Excellence.
CarolinaEast Medical Center, located in picturesque New Bern, North Carolina is a 350-bed, full-service multi-facility housing a complete complement of inpatient and outpatient services.
In addition to comfortable medical/surgical areas, the medical center has dedicated units for heart care, critical care, intensive care, women's care, pediatric care, orthopedic care, surgical care and cancer care.
CarolinaEast Health System employees have a commitment to demonstrate respect, possess integrity, and show compassion in a safe environment that fosters teamwork, clear communication and lifelong learning.
Take a closer look and explore everything we are able to offer.
Award-winning service. Close to home.
Recent Job Openings
- Occupational Therapist, Outpatient Rehab New Bern, North Carolina
- Patient Registration Counselor (Certified), ED Business New Bern, North Carolina
- RN, Carolinaeast Rehab New Bern, North Carolina
- Patient Service Representative, CEP-Heart Center New Bern New Bern, North Carolina
- RN, Pre-Admission Testing New Bern, North Carolina
Our benefits are designed to help you get more out of your career and your life. From the health of you and your family to your financial future and security, our commitment is to be one of the very best. See for yourself.
We are proud to be recognized by the following organizations
Business North Carolina Patient Pick's Award: #5 in Business North Carolina Top 25 Hospitals
Women's Choice Award: America's 100 Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
Blue Cross and Blue Shield Blue Distinction Center+ for Cardiac Care