Nurses are at the heart of everything we do!
At CarolinaEast Health System, Nursing is valued as an art and a science. An art that blends a caring tradition of patient advocacy with contemporary competence, and a science that maintains a focus on the provision of excellent healthcare, and the promotion of quality of life. This view of nursing begins at the highest levels of leadership within the organization where the care and nurturing of our extraordinary, compassionate and competent front-line caregivers is an organizational imperative.
CarolinaEast is a health system and more; it is a family – a family who cares for our patients and cares for one another. It is an environment that encourages professional and leadership development through continuing education and clinical ladder advancement. It is an organization rich in opportunities in varied and expanding clinical practice areas.
As you would expect from a leader in healthcare we offer an environment that encourages growth and opportunities to take your talent to the next level. Discover the best that nursing has to offer.
Consider CarolinaEast. Come for your career, stay for the people you will serve.
At CarolinaEast Health System we have a nurse residency and externship program in place to help you start your career right—right from the start. Click here for more information.
We are quality healthcare. We are compassionate care. We are CarolinaEast Health System.
It doesn't take long to realize that CarolinaEast Health System is dedicated to giving our registered nurses every opportunity to advance. From comprehensive internships for our new grads to an abundance of CEU and educational opportunities for experienced nurses—we want to give our RNs the tools and support they need to reach their full potential.
Clinical Advancement Program
CarolinaEast Health System also offers a Clinical Advancement Program that affords our RNs the opportunity to advance their skills and knowledge base. The program is designed to encourage registered nurses to assume accountability for their practice and career development.
We are proud of the dedication and commitment our staff has shown to becoming experts in their fields. Over 50 CarolinaEast RNs have obtained certifications in their specialty areas, including:
- Certified nurse midwife (CNM).
- Certified medical-surgical nurse (CMSN).
- Oncology certified nurse (OCN).
- Critical care registered nurse (CCRN).
- Certified rehabilitation registered nurse (CRRN).
- International board-certified lactation consultant (IBCLC).
- Certification for emergency nursing (CEN).
- Sexual assault nurse examiner (SANE-A).
- Certified nurse operating room (CNOR).
- Cardiac surgery certification (CSC).
- Certified perianesthesia nurse (CPAN).
- Certified registered nurse first assistant (CRNFA).
- Certified occupational health nurse (COHN).
- Certified infection control nurse (CICN).
- Certified gastroenterology registered nurse (CGRN).
For more information about Career Advancement opportunities click here.